Give them the willy-jillies with this creepy crawler design! Spiderface is super spooky on the black background of this wine goblet but it would be eeeekstra arachtastic on a blood red piece of glass. Make this spook-tacular sensation full of thrills and chills with the Halloween Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Imagine finding Spiderface at the bottom of your breakfast bowl!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1667 Over N Over Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- #21-1644 Over N Over PUMPKIN FACES
- Black Glass Goblet
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place an eye stencil in the top half of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the eye onto the glass. Repeat the process with the second eye by positioning the stencil as close as possible to the first.
- Lay the dangling spider stencil on an angle across the glass and use the etching cream, as before, to etch the spider and web across the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching spider and web across the glass until the desired amount is achieved. Change direction of spider often. Securely cover any existing etching with masking tape that falls in the design area.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:26:51 PM