Mr. & Mrs. -Nautical Nuptials
Anchor's away for the happy couple with this Mr. & Mrs. nautical themed plate. Sail off in wedded bliss with our Mr. & Mrs. and Seashore Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 6 of the sea themed stencils in the sheet to create a full place setting of spousal seaside splendor.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1634 Over N Over Stencil - SEASHORE
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil - REVERSE MR MRS
- #60-70-23 7.5 inch Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. Turn the plate 1/2 way round and draw a second line to divide the plate into 4 equal parts.
- On the front, place the nautilus shell in the center of the plate with an anchor on the centerline above and a seahorse to one side on the opposite side. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Place the seahorse and the anchor stencils on opposite ends of the centerlines from the ones on the glass as pictured. Looking through the back of the glass, place the Mr. & Mrs. on ether side of the existing anchor. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the plate.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the Mr. & Mrs. on opposite sides of the other anchor. Use the etching cream again to etch them onto the plate.
Article Posted: 05/29/2020 05:21:33 AM