Personal Pilsner - Winter
Make your own fresh and frosty flurry this season with a personalized winter pilsner. Enjoy beverages that look as cool as they taste with the Snowflakes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Personalized winter pilsners make great thank you gifts for dinner invitations or birthday gifts for that hard to buy for someone. Not a pilsner person? Use our hefty 27.25 oz. mugs instead for a big presentation guaranteed to take them by storm!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1612 Over N Over stencil-SNOWFLAKES
- #21-1617 Over N Over stencil-ALPHABET WEDDING FONT
- #30-2360 18.5 oz. Pilsner Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Looking through the front, stack the letters for the name down the front along the centerline. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the name onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place snowflakes around the name as close to the letters as possible. If stencil borders protrude into another's design space, cut them or etch them separately if necessary. Use the etching cream as before to etch the snowflakes onto the pilsner.
- Repeat the process of alternately adding and etching snowflakes until the desired amount has been achieved.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 02:32:13 PM