Get Personal - Pointed Teardrop Snowflake
Give frosty good fun this winter with this snowflake design on a pointed teardrop made from the Snowflakes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Get personal with custom creations for friends and family! Fun to make and fun to give. Mix and match interests, occasions and designs for the ultimate gift tag, ornament and suncatcher in one. Gift win for anyone, at any age, for any occasion.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1612 Over N Over Stencil-SNOWFLAKES
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencils-MR. & MRS.
- #29-2609 Thin Bevel Pointed Teardrop
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to position an empty frame just above the middle of the ornament. Add the letters for the name beginning with those in the middle and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Press the letters down firmly and follow the etching cream instructions to etch the name onto the glass.
- Arrange as many snowflake onto the glass as can fit at one time into the locations of your choosing. Cover all open stencil design parts that overlap the name securely with masking tape. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the snowflakes onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 02:04:25 PM