Add a new crafting twist to your next grateful gathering with this turkey and pilgrims caricature set. Discover artistic opportunities with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match all 17 of the facial features in the sheet with novelty holiday accessories to add some personality to the tablescape.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch lass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil- FACES
- 2 Short Stemmed Wine Glasses
- Hour Glass Shaped Vase or Goblet
- Thin Black Ribbon
- Tiny, Novelty Pilgrim Hats
- Colored Paper for Feathers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the tutorial on centerlines if necessary. On the front, place the eyes up near the brim on either side of the centerline. For the turkey, only etch eyes on the smaller of the curved parts.
- Stack the nose and mouth along the centerline under the eyes. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Make white loops from the paper and tape them around the bottom of the wine glasses. Cut feathers and the beak from the paper and attach them to the glass. Make bows from the thing black ribbon and attach to the characters as shown. Secure the hats to the glass.
Article Posted: 12/04/2015 04:06:29 PM