He and She Devils
Make these devil faced wine glasses to add some sizzle to the tablescape with a custom set of fiery folks! Use the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create a boundless cast of characters for any occasion. Reinvent dull drinkware lurking in cupboards or flea market finds by adding a splash of personality.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears for Glasses
- Red Stemmed Wine Glasses
- Flame Colored Foam Sheets
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, Draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place the eyes on either side of the centerline up near the brim. Stack the nose and mouth along the centerline under the eyes. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Cut a hoop in half from the ears for glasses. Glue the cut ends to the glass on either side of the face as shown. Cut out flames and horns from the foam. Glue flame clusters together.
- Attach flame clusters to the bottom of each wine glass stem and the bottom of the earrings. Glue the horns to the brim of the glasses and hang the earrings.
Article Posted: 10/28/2014 01:29:19 PM