Reindeer Christmas Card
A beautiful card is a special gift all it's own. This exquisite blue and white foil die cut poinsettia Christmas card with custom etched mirror was made with the Holiday Bubbles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1659 Over N Over Holiday Baubbles stencil
- #28-6520 2 x 3 inch Oval Mirror
- Blank 5 x 7 heavy cardstock greeting card
- (2x) 5 x 7 Blue glittered cardstock card backing
- 5 x 7 White poinsettia die cut frame
- 3.5 x 4.5 Blue swirl cardstock rectangle
- Die cut accents-White and silver die cut poinsettias and white glittered corner holly scroll
- Self Adhesive white and silver dots
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the mirror, position the reindeer stencil in the location on the mirror as shown. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the reindeer onto the oval. Repeat the process of adding and etching with the two snowflake stencils into the location as shown.
- Cut an oval in the blue glitter stock with a scallop edge 2.5 x 3.5 inches around. Trace the outside edge of the Joy stencil and cut it out in the blue glitter and plain white card stock. Trim out the letters on the white cardstock only and cut the edge slightly smaller than the blue.
- Assemble the card. Layer the blue glitter cardstock and the die cut white paper over the blank card. Position the blue glitter oval on the center right of the card as shown. Glue the mirror centered in the blue oval. Place the blue rectangle in the upper left corner as shown. Attach the white Joy piece over the blue.
- Finish the card by attaching the white die cut corner scroll onto the card so it covers the bottom left corner and a bit of the mirror. Attach the die cut poinsettias in the corners of the card and on the die cut scrolls. Stick a white or silver dot in the center of all poinsettias and the etched snowflakes.
Article Posted: 12/13/2017 01:50:29 PM