Baby shark can swim all round your glass reef with the Under the Sea Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Baby shark nautical notions make fun containers for candles, candy, flowers or small gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1658 Over N Over Stencil-UNDER THE SEA
- Empty Glass Jar with Lid
- Assorted Seashells
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the coral border stencil around the bottom of the jar with the small shark above it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the jar.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching the shark onto the jar until the desired amount is achieved.
- Glue the shells onto the lid.
Article Posted: 03/08/2017 02:32:04 PM