The Hip Hoppers
These Hip Hoppers will bounce the happy right into your holiday. Custom cottontails give that eggstra special something to the occasion. Radical rabbits are a tail twitch away with the Easter and Face Elements 2 Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Add few borrowed accessories from the Snow Fun Sheet and go hopping down the bunny bling trail. Choose features and accessories to make a personalized surprise for family and friends anytime of the year.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1651 Over N Over stencil- EASTER
- #21-1642 Over N Over stencil- FACE ELEMENTS
- #21-1603 Over N Over stencil- FLOWER BORDER
- #21-1660 Over N Over stencil- SNOW FUN
- #30-2361- 20oz. Stemless Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was made by cutting stencils into parts to accommodate other stencils images into the design. A new head might be necessary for multiple designs depending on the accessories chosen for each.
- Place the glasses stencil over the bunny head so the glasses and the ears do not overlap. Trace the inside of the glasses top rim onto the bunny head. Remove the glasses stencil. Trim the top of the head just above the line for the top of the glasses. Place the top of the head at the top of the glass near the brim.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch it onto the glass.
- Trim along the bottom of the glasses stencil maintaining a 1/8 inch border. Put the glasses stencil onto the glass by looking through the back of the glass so the top rim is under the top of the head.
- Place the bunny face onto the glasses so the whiskers don't overlap with the bottom of the glasses. Trim the bunny face along the bottom of the glasses so the bunny face overlaps the 1/8 edge. For the hippie glasses, trim out the solid center of the corresponding flower and place into the glasses.Fill in the face with the desired nose and mouth combo.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the bottom of the face onto the glass.
- Add any accessories, like the bow tie, and use the etching cream to etch them onto the glass.
Article Posted: 10/10/2019 12:42:09 PM