Too Sexy for 60!
Celebrate the milestones with some sass on their glass using the Reverse Numbers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Brazen and cheeky designs memorialize the day for that younger than their years someone. We have a different design for each decade to mix and match with the type of glass that suits them best. Make one as a gift or a complete set for the whole party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #30-2371 4 inch Rocks Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be places in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, Place the starburst frame in the lowr half of the rocks glass. Place the 60 inside and press the numbers down firmly. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the number onto he glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the word Sexy closely above the starburst. Begin with the letters in the middle and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the word onto the glass.
- Continue the process of adding letters and etching with the cream to add the remaining words onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 06:13:45 PM