Wild Style Graduation Celebration
Graduation!Time to howl, growl and go wild with the Exotic animals Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make your party ferociously awesome with this design on our hefty mugs! Make one for your graduate or the entire class. Great for reunions too!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1684 Over N Over Stencil-EXOTIC ANIMALS
- #21-1688 Over N Over Stencil-CHEERS
- #60-7010 27.25 oz.Glass Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass,begin at the bottom of the mug, and etch the lion on the bottom right. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the lion onto the mug.
- On the left, stack from the bottom up the congrats, the cap and scroll, and the celebration horn. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Still toward the left, stack from the bottom up, graduation, class of, and finally celebrate at the top. Place the desired numbers into the frame and press them down firmly. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the mug.
- Above the lion add the trophy and celebration horn then use the cream to etch them onto the mug.
Article Posted: 07/03/2019 05:21:29 PM