Who says decorative pieces can’t be practical? Not these cozy winter coasters made of iconic winter images reminiscent of classic winter sweaters. Deck the halls this season with designs from cozy to classic using the Holiday Baubles and Cookies for Santa Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Don't let the word "coaster" fool you, these unassuming glass squares pack quite a punch of possibilities. Spoon rest, candle stand, paint pallet, cupcake stage, trivet, individual cheese/ hors d’oeuvres plate, a place for your iced tea AND the lemon wedge, the list goes on and on.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1659 Over N Over Stencil-HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- 21-1689 Over N Over Stencil- COOKIES for SANTA
- 60-3909 6pc. Glass Coaster Set
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the center stencil in the middle of the coaster before adding the side stencils. Using a grid mat can be very helpful with this.
- Snip the stencil sheet border at the corners to make strips. Place the strips parallel to each other with a small or large gap in between as desired. The gap will be the stripe. Leave this space exposed for etching cream during etching.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the coasters.
Article Posted: 10/27/2021 08:26:35 PM