Fresh and floral designs give plain platters a beautiful boost of style. Brighten up all the boring serving dishes with our Berries and Corners Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Featuring 4 floral corners and 8 leaf and flower designs in the two sheets, blooming beautiful tablescapes is summer breeze easy.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1691 Over N Over Stencil- CORNERS
- 21-1609 Over N Over Stencil- BERRIES
- Glass Serving Platter
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the chosen corner stencil in a corner of the platter. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the corner. Repeat this process 3 more times to complete the design in the corners.
Place the large floral stencil in the middle of the platter. Use the etching cream, as before to etch the design onto the glass.
Place the stencil in the center again. Position the flower over the existing one so the small flowers and branches are now on the empty side of the design. Cover the center flower securely with masking tape. Use the cream once more to etch the remaining design onto the platter.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
Article Posted: 11/09/2021 11:44:46 PM