A Smidge of Stripes
This green glass vase with artificial flowers in acrylic water gets a facelift with the addition of some classic stripes to the plain glass. Elegant upgrades fall in line with our Pinstripe Border and Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
When the daily dιcor has become ho hum, adding a pattern pop can provide just the right style refresher. Experiment with touches of floral, stripes and polka dots in varying amounts and at interesting angles to create new eye appeal.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 25-4000 Pinstripe Border
- Glass Vase with Artificial Flowers in Acrylic Water
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note: Most ornamental colored glass is tinted with a coating and must be sand blasted to etch. Only true colored glass can be etched with the cream. Always test in an inconspicuous spot before beginning a project.
- After preparing the glass, measure the length of the area where you want to have the stripes. Cut that length from the roll of pinstripe.
- Remove the paper backing from the pinstripe piece. The exposed pinstriping will be sticky. Position the sticky side onto the glass and smooth down firmly. Peel back the clear top film to expose the pinstripe material and the bare glass.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the stripes onto the glass.
Article Posted: 03/18/2022 02:02:07 PM