Stars n Stripes Place Setting
Make this stars and stripes decorated tableware for all your national holiday celebrations with the Stars Rub-N-Etch Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. America themed tableware is a fun addition to holiday mealtimes that can be personalized with names or initials. Change up the design from piece to piece by varying the stripe and star pattern order, direction and /or the width of the stripes. Make a unique design for each member of the family or guest at the party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #25-4100 Pinstripe Border Tape
- #20-0402 Rub N Etch Stencil-STARS
- Glass Pitcher
- Glass Plates
- Glass Water Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note: Rub N Etch Stencils are SINGLE USE stencils. Multiple stencil sheets will be necessary for each piece made. Total how many large stars will be needed to design all project pieces and purchase sheets accordingly.
- After preparing the glass, place the pinstripe tape across the bottom of the piece to make the stripes. Remember, the space between the tape will be the stripes so space the lines accordingly. Rub the tape down securely to prevent any of the cream from getting underneath.
- Follow the Rub N Etch directions to position the stars in rows above the stripes.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the stars and stripes onto the glass.
Article Posted: 02/15/2018 10:23:28 AM