Get Personal: Paw Print Ornament
Don’t forget your precious pet when trimming the tree this year. Add some furry to the festive with our Paws Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make a colorful and personalized paw print ornament for all the animal members of your family. Flattened round glass balls are packed with year round gift giving possibility! The large design area accommodates a wide variety of stencil options while maintain the traditional look of a round ball.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 29-2538 Flat Clear Balls
- 21-1663 Over N Over Stencil-PAWS
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- Blue Nail Polish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Remove the top from the ornament and set aside. Pour nail polish into the ornament and roll around to coat the inside. After 10 minutes, place the ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain excess. Leave in the cup until completely dry.
- After preparing the outside of the glass, position the paw in the lower half of the ornament. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the paw print onto the ball.
- Place the letters for the desired name above the paw print on the ball. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to add the name to the ornament. Put the top back on.
Article Posted: 08/08/2021 12:05:11 AM