Sail Away Iceberg
Sail off into a Happily Ever After with this sailboat and tropical sunset design on a glass iceberg. Create your own custom fantasy with the Sparkle Borders, Happily Ever After and Paradise Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Etching the palm tree island on the back of the glass gives it the distant, mirage quality. Dreamy happily ever after icebergs are perfect gift for retirements, anniversaries and weddings.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1625 Over N Over Stencil-SPARKLE BORDERS
- 21-1650 Over N Over Stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- 21-1665 Over N Over Stencil-PARADISE
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the star border stencil along the bottom edge of the iceberg. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the river of stars onto the iceberg.
On the front of the iceberg, place the boat and Happily Ever After stencils so they are just above the river of stars. One the back, add the palm trees, bird and cloud stencil so they will not overlap the design area on the front. Use masking tape to cover the extra bird.
Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the additional design elements onto the iceberg.
This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
Article Posted: 12/06/2021 10:51:27 AM