St Pat's Brandy Glass Favor
From showers of shamrocks to a pot full of gold, the luck of the Irish is yours to behold. Covered in clover, this brandy snifter is full of luck and good cheer thanks to the Irish Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armor Etch Glass Etching Cream. Celebrate the holiday or heritage with all 8 of the stencils in the sheet on decorations and gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1631 Over N Over stencil-IRISH
- Small brandy glass
- Fine, green tinsel and gold coins
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the large shamrock in the center of the glass. Place a shamrock from the border stencil in a location around the large shamrock and cover the rest with masking tape.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the shamrocks onto the snifter.
- Repeat the process with the border stencil to etch the small shamrocks in random locations.
- Fill the snifter with tinsel and coins.
Article Posted: 03/07/2017 03:16:09 PM