Bejeweled Butterfly Wine Bottle
Crack the chrysalis to reveal the transformed with this upcycled golden butterfly brown wine bottle. Let your creativity take flight with the Butterflies Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Renew and repurpose any glass with all 6 beautiful butterfly reflated stencils in the sheet.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLIES
- #21-1602 Over N Over Stencil-FLORAL HEARTS
- Brown Glass Bottle
- Self-adhesive Square Crystal Strip
- Tiny Self-adhesive Crystal Embellishments
- Gold Rub N Etch Art Wax
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the flower bush stencil at the bottom of the bottle with the small floral border on either side. Position butterflies and flower bushes randomly around the bottle. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Continue the process of adding and etching butterflies and flower bushes to the bottle until the desired amount is achieved.
- Follow the Rub N Buff directions to gold fill the etching. Attach the square crystals around the top and bottom and the tiny crystals in the flower centers.
Article Posted: 03/16/2018 11:27:53 AM