'Tis the SEAson-Happy Holi-Rays!
Net yourself some charming coastal creations this season with the Holiday Assortment and Sea Creatures Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Be a punny seaside Santa with this stingray and holly based ocean artistry. The multidimensional look of the double sided design makes it perfect for plates and platters guests will RAYve about. Not a stingray fan? No problem! There are plenty more designs in the 'Tis the SEAson collection. Ogle all our ocean oriented originals and fish out your favorite!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1681 Over N Over stencil- HOLIDAY ASSORTMENT
- #21-1685 Over N Over stencil- SEA CREATURES
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE MR. MRS.
- #60-3909 Square Coaster Set
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was created by placing images on the front and back of the glass to give a multidimensional effect to the piece. Use as few or many of the images as you wish as they can be layered over each other.
- After preparing the glass, place the empty banner stencils on the top side of the glass along the edges of the coaster. Place the letters into the banner starting with the ones in the middle of the word or phrase. Press down firmly when finished. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Position a ray anywhere it fits around the banners.Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these on the glass.
- Place another ray somewhere on the topside of the coaster followed by a holly sprig on the back. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass. Continue etching rays and holly until you have achieved your desired look.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:40:55 PM