'Tis the SEAson-Merry and Bite!
Be a stupendous seaside Santa this season with this Merry and Bite shark mug. Catch charming coastal creations hook, line and sinker with the Holiday Assortment and Sea Creatures Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Whether it's on a mug of milkshake or mulled cider, this design is sure to make a splash! No shark enthusiast on Santa's Nice List? No problem! There are plenty more designs in the SEAson collection. Ogle all our ocean oriented originals and fish out your favorite!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1681 Over N Over stencil- ASSORTED HOLIDAYS
- #21-1685 Over N Over stencil-SEA CREATURES
- #21-1607 UPPERCASE SCRIPT
- #60-7010 27.25 oz. Beer Mug Set
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows stencil images in the design to be in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the shark stencil toward the bottom of the mug.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the shark onto the mug.
- Look through the back of the glass and place the hat as close to the shark head as possible.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the hat onto the glass.
- Place the letters on the glass starting with the y of merry and the &. Use the etching cream to etch the words onto the glass. Look at the tutorial on lettering if necessary.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:39:00 PM