Whale Tail Jar
Whale watching has never been easier with the Sea Creatures Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Fly in a sky full of gulls from the Water Birds Stencil sheet for a dreamy day at the beach design. With a combined 17 stencil assortment, you have everything you need to create some sensational seaside and ocean scenes. Use colored glass jars, like the beautiful blue one we used here, to create an ocean themed apothecary for the bathroom. Breathe some fresh ocean air into kitchen canister and water glass designs.Transform any glass into a treasure from the briny blue.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1685 Over N Over stencil-SEA CREATURES
- #21-1683 Over N Over stencil- WATER BIRDS
- Small, blue glass jar
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages so the images could be arranged in closer proximity than the stencil borders would have permitted if done simultaneously.See etching in stages.If you don't mind the design more spread out, this process is not necessary.
- After preparing the glass, place the whale tail stencil onto the glass as close to the bottom as possible.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the whale tail onto the glass.
- Rotate the glass so you are looking through the back to the front. Place the ocean waves with gulls stencil onto the front so the waves are just above the whale tail.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the waves and gulls onto the glass.
Article Posted: 01/10/2018 03:40:42 PM