Love For Mother
Sweet and sentimental, these Mother ornaments with hearts and flowers are sure to melt her heart. Craft outstanding keepsakes for Mom on glass hearts with the Assorted Hearts and Uppercase Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Beveled glass shapes are a versatile canvas for all your crafty inclinations. Ornament, gift tag, suncatcher, vase or wine bottle charm and more! Hang them in windows, off indoor trees or chandeliers and incorporate them in garlands and tablescapes.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1622 Over N Over Stencil-ASSORTED HEARTS
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- 29-2606 Glass Bevel Heart (3x)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- These designs were etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- These designs also used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders. The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, choose the desired heart stencil and lay it sticky side up on a clean, dry surface.
- Hover the front beveled side of the heart over the stencil until the desired position is achieved. Lay the heart down onto the stencil and press firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the heart onto the glass.
- Beginning with the letters in the middle of the word and working outward, position mother in the empty space left on the heart.
- Use the etching cream as before to add the word to the glass.
Article Posted: 08/02/2021 04:53:22 PM