Bubble and Bling Champagne Glasses
Raise a glass to the elegant simplicity of the Bubble and Bling Champagne Toasting Flutes. Get a line on high end style with the Sparkle Borders Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use long border stencils, like these, with self-adhesive sparkly bits to artfully fill in narrow spaces or gracefully create a feeling of height and flow.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1625 Over N Over Stencil-SPARKLE BORDERS
- 2 Tall, Narrow Champagne Flutes
- 61-9702 Stick-On Jewels
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, lay a border stencil down the front of the flute. Use a grid mat if necessary to keep the stencil line straight.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design on the flute.
- With a tweezer, remove the stick-on jewels from their backing sheet and place them, as desired, onto the glass. Press down firmly.
Article Posted: 12/01/2022 11:03:41 AM