Dragonfly Tealight Terrarium
Delight in flight, a tealight terrarium is a dragonfly dream. Make your own dreamy dragonfly magic with the Garden Friends Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Brighten up anything with all of the dragonfly and ladybug themed stencils in the sheet. Make some fun and fancy drinking jars and iced tea glasses for a look that is all pretty and no pest.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1672 Over N Over stencil-GARDEN FRIENDS
- Small terrarium or greenhouse
- Tealight and tiny fake flowers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the tealight inside and mark the height on the backside of the door. Remove the tealight. All etching will be done above this mark.
- Place the large dragonfly stencil in the center of the etching area. Cut apart the small dragonflies on the border stencil and place them randomly around the large one.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the dragonflies onto the terrarium.
- Place the tealight and flowers inside the terrarium
Article Posted: 09/21/2017 04:10:39 PM