Roy & Dale
Mosey this cowboy couple across the table at your next western wingding. A party posse of friendly faces and folks are easy to create with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match all 17 of the facial features from the sheet to create a boundless cast of characters for any event or occasion. Fill them up with treats and sweets for yummy giveaways or game prizes.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears for Glasses
- 2 Brandy Snifters
- Tiny Novelty Cowboy Hats
- Blue and Pink Bandannas
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place the eyes up near the brim on either side of the centerline. Stack the nose and mouth bellow the eyes, along the centerline. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Cut in half one hoop from the ears for glasses. Glue the cut ends to either side of the face as shown. Cut the bandannas to an appropriate size and tie around the bottom of the brandy glasses. Secure the hats to the top of the glasses and hang the earrings.
Article Posted: 04/02/2015 04:17:43 PM