This fancy dancer caricature wine glass is a party must have for when the girls just want to have fun! Use the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to add a splash of personality to the party. Mix and match all 17 of the facial elements in the sheet with some themed novelty accessories to create a boundless cast of characters for any event or occasion.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears for Glasses
- Flare Topped Wine Glass
- Various Pink and Black Feathers & Ribbons
- Tiny Pink Shoes
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the ecnterline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place the eyes up near the bend at the brim, on either side of the centerline. Stack the nose and mouth stencils along the centerline, bellow the eyes. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Cut a hoop form the ears for glasses in half. Glue the cut end to either side of the face as shown. Glue the shoes to the base of the glass, centered under the face.
- Tie ribbons and feathers onto the glass for a headband and dress. Add the earrings.
Article Posted: 05/08/2017 03:15:15 PM