Mr Mrs Martini
He, she, you, me, let's etch our face on the martini! Face your creativity head on with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match the facial features from the sheet with themed accessories to create some personality in the tablescape. Character glasses are a fun and festive addition to any event or occasion. Personalize a character for every guest at your gala or member of the family.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears for Glasses
- Set of Martini Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass for balanced placement of the facial features. Place the eyes on either side of the centerline, up near the brim. Stack the nose and mouth along the centerline under the eyes. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Cut one ring in the ears pack in half and glue to each side of the martini glass face as shown. Add earrings when dry.
Article Posted: 07/16/2014 11:01:52 AM