Add some personal pizzazz to the tablescape with a custom set of wine bottle buddies and fancy folks glasses. Add funtastic faces to unusual places with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match all 17 facial features in the sheet with some character accessories to create gifts and decorations with a splash of personality. Customize bottles and glasses to resemble specific people or occasions.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears for Glasses
- Assorted Wine Bottles & Glasses
- Earrings, Ribbon, Beads & Stickers as Desired
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front of the glass, place the eyes up near the brim of the glass or neck of the bottle, on either side of the centerline. Stack the nose and mouth stencils along the centerline, bellow the eyes.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the facial features onto the glass.
- Cut the ears for glasses hoop in half. Glue the cut end onto the glass on either side of the face as shown. Add earrings and embellishments as desired.
Article Posted: 03/17/2015 03:34:11 PM