Santa and Reindeer
This fun Santa and reindeer character combo will add some holiday whimsy to your home or party table. Happy holiday faces and folks are easy to create with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match all 17 of the facial features on the sheet with various glass items and accessories for a boundless cast of characters. Expand the holiday theme or make custom creations for friends and family.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cram
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- Small, Fluted Top Vase
- Wine Glass
- Small Santa Hat
- Fake Beard
- Small Red Pompom & Bow
- Brown Foam Sheet
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place the eye stencils near the top of the glass, on either side of the centerline. Stack the nose, mustache, mouth stencils bellow the eyes, along the centerline. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Cut the antlers and ears out of the foam sheet and attach them to the vase. Add the nose and bow to complete the reindeer.
- Cut a section of the beard and attach it under the face on the wine glass. Secure the hat over the top of the wine glass and and edges of the beard.
Article Posted: 10/04/2017 11:41:23 AM