Wanted Dead or Alive
Get some South of the Border law and order flavor for your fiesta with this bandit bottle and wanted poster. Dangerous desperadoes and wanted warnings are easy to create with this assortment of our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Round up some glass picture frames and various vessels from the recycling corral for a barn full of shady characters.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #21-1633 Over N Over Stencil- WESTERN
- #21-1617 Over N Over Stencil-ALPHABET IN WEDDING FONT
- #21-1601 Over N Over Stencil-SMALL LETTERS
- Empty Beverage or Dressing Bottle
- Picture Frame
- Stick on Mustache
- Western Doll Accessories
- Paper Sleeves and Guns
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- FRAME: After preparing the glass from the frame, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, arrange the facial features along the centerline, in the middle of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Use the hover and press method to place the hat above the face. Center the barbed wire bellow the face with the Dead or Alive underneath. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching Cream, as before, to etch theses onto the glass.
- Place the barbed wire stencil centered above the face with the words above it. Use the etching cream again to etch these onto the glass.
- BANDIT: After preparing the bottle, draw a centerline down the back. Arrange the facial features along the centerline, near the top of the bottle. Use the etching cream again to etch the face onto the bottle
- Dress the bottle in the western accessories. Attach the arms and stick on the mustache.
Article Posted: 08/20/2014 10:14:00 AM